We have developed a calculator to work out your finance agreement details for you.
This includes your monthly repayments and total repayments over the period of your agreement based on your specific finance details.
The AccessFinance section will show you the benefits, in Rand value, of the product and how depositing money into this account will reduce your monthly repayments on your finance agreement, thus saving you money on your finance deal.
As you enter values in each textbox help popups will explain the selected choice.
Click on the greyed out textboxes to view their help popups
Click on the Finance Agreement
and Access Finance Account
headings for detailed product information.
- This online calculator provides an indication only.
- You use this online calculator at your own discretion.
- Any calculations made via this online calculator on this website including, but not limited to, interest rates and repayment amounts do not constitute a binding offer in any form from Standard Bank.
- The criteria used by this online calculator to form the fundamental basis of the calculations are subject to change at any point, and within the sole discretion of Standard Bank, prior to a final valid and binding agreement between the parties concerned.
- You hereby indemnify and hold Standard Bank harmless against any inaccurate calculations, incorrect information, loss or damage of whatsoever nature which you may suffer as a result of you using this online calculator.
- We do not warrant the integrity and security of the online calculator or that it is free of errors, corruption, viruses, interception or interference.